Read Time:1 Minute, 3 Second
- It hails from the trading company Wuhan AGY Machinery Equipment Co, LTD.
- Is the GE01 model an electric dune buggy? An electric go-kart? UTV? Well-it sports a 5,000W electric motor in the rear – and judging by the sheer size of it I’d call that the continuous rating.
- With a torque rating of 80 Nm, the GE01 electric buggy features a true shaft-drive rear differential that spins the thing up to 40 mph (64 km/h) at full bore.
- This isn’t a kids toy you just buy online. This is the real thing!
- The two-seater weighs 880 lb (400 kg) and has a maximum payload capacity of 660 lb (300 kg), so it should fit just about any two adults.
- It also features all the parts you’d expect from a nice little utility buggy like this, including LED lighting, hydraulic braking, four-wheel independent suspension with long-travel hydraulic shocks, and EEC certification for Europeans.
- A 60V and 50Ah lead-acid battery powers this beast, offering 3 kWh of capacity. That’s less battery than an electric moped and costs less than one too. the cheap lead-acid battery helps keep the cost down.